Since the last Know Yourself Astrology Course some pretty amazing changes have occurred in my life: the most exciting is that my husband and I found out we are pregnant with our first child and have made the big move home from Europe to live in Australia.
After a lot of tumult, and a very pleasant few weeks catching up with friends and family, I’m now ready for the next course. The last one was such a joy with participants inspiring me everyday with their insights and enthusiasm, and the resulting Know Yourself Astrology Circle, now open to all, developing into a lovely, intimate community of sharing and support.
The next Know Yourself online astrology course begins on Wednesday 2 March with enrollments due by Wednesday 24 February. The course runs for eight weeks and is an intimate masterclass for advanced beginners with a focus on participation, interaction and active investigation of your own natal chart.
“You cannot transcend what you do not know. To go beyond yourself, you must know yourself.” Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj.
What does the Know Yourself Astrology Course include?
- Weekly 1-hour lessons sent to your inbox – for a draft course outline click here.
- Participation in an online forum where you can workshop your own charts, make friends with other participants and undertake weekly activities and discussions
- A special weekly post to help you apply the lesson to your chart, including activities for the online forum and links to resources and further reading
- Continuous access via email for any questions you may have
- A 25% discount on the Complete Natal Astrology reading for all participants
What does the Know Yourself Astrology Course cost?
The cost of the course is $150 per person and two scholarships are available for those who are experiencing financial hardship. Please contact me for further details on this. Numbers are limited to 15 participants to ensure I can work closely with you all and to encourage peer support and camaraderie.
Faith is founder and principal of Insight Astrology and has been teaching and giving readings for over twenty years. She is fascinated by astrology as a tool for personal growth and passionate about empowering others to read its language.