You may like...

CARDINAL STELLIUM 2020

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ninabarb19
      Participant

We are moving toward one of the most significant astrological transits ever. The Grand Cardinal Capricorn Stellium, early 2020. Pluto, saturn, Jupiter, Mars conjunct in Capricorn. It is also the Great Conjunction (20 year cycle) of Jupiter and Saturn, and beginning a new (257 year) media cycle. This stellium will be stationed in the 10th house of the US chart. Also, This transit will continue until 2024. Our entire financial systems in the world will change. Your thoughts???

Faith
      Facilitator

Thanks for opening this conversation @ninabarb19

This certainly is a dramatic configuration and one that is personally significant for me as I have the Sun and Moon conjunct at 18 and 19 degrees Capricorn.

Just to clarify for our less experienced astrologers: the transit of Pluto through Capricorn continues until 2024, however Saturn moves out of orb of Pluto by the end of February 2020, and this is before Jupiter and Mars have caught them up so these four never actually make an exact contact. Mars and Jupiter conjoin at 11 degrees Capricorn on 20 January. It is actually Pluto, Saturn, Ceres, Mercury and the Sun that line up on 12th January 2020, but only briefly. Jupiter and Saturn also conjoin at 0 degrees 30 minutes Aquarius on 22 December, although they are within orb in Capricorn during the previous month, and then within 5 degrees of Pluto.

The thing that I find interesting about the conjunction between Saturn and Pluto is that it forms no difficult aspects with any other planets. That’s a relief for me ;) I also think Saturn being in its rulership in Capricorn is a sign that this transit will likely have an ultimately positive outcome, although Pluto’s involvement ensures there will certainly be some collateral damage.

It’s very interesting that you point out that all this action is happening in the 10th House of the United States chart. It seems to me that there has been a real power struggle both within the United States and between the US and other external parties over recent months, and particularly since the Trump administration came into office. There seems also to be a very definite shift of global imperial power from the US to China; the US domination of the world economy seems to be slowly coming to an end. Although perhaps some people would argue with me there and I certainly am not an expert on political matters!

What do others think?

Ninabarb19
      Participant

@admin Faith: Thank you for you timely and detailed response. Wow…..your going to be aspected big time. Well, as you know, sit back and watch the show. Its all about change, and how you handle it. This is going to be a big one for the world. It is hard to imagine how it will be understood, but were in it for the ride…..Have a great day. Barbara

Faith
        Facilitator

It’s a wild ride alright @ninabarb19! With the Moon also passing through Capricorn over the past two days I’ve been holding on for dear life! Unfortunately not the best approach I know. Surrender would be a better idea but that’s been harder for me since the babies arrived. Life is a constant learning curve isn’t it. Do you have any personal planets in Capricorn yourself?

Anonymous

I have Asc at 21 Capricorn, and natal planets Pluto 22 Leo in the 8th house conjunct sth node and BML so quincunx to that and Neptune in Libra at 20 degrees squeezed between Saturn at 15 and Venus at 25, so square that, plus it will be trine Rx Jupiter in Taurus 4th house at 20 degrees, so a real mixed bag for me with the gathering in Capricorn. Not sure what to expect, am just hoping it will be a positive transformation improvement in life. Am just relieved that Pluto is finally leaving my 12th house

Anonymous

Yes, it will be a relieved bye-bye to Pluto. Nice to have Jupiter in Taurus in the fourth.
      Grow well!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.