Interceptions reading

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      livvy
      Participant

Hello dear ones,

I was a member of the forum a while back :) & I’m happy to be back too :D

Here is a clear & helpful reading on interceptions for your reference :)

Intercepted Houses & Signs

Iratxe Mendi
      Participant

Hi Liv, happy to read you again :) 
      Thanks for the link. 

This year I have been feeling my Aquarius first house Leo seventh house interception quite clearly. In the first house it feels as if I had two lens filters (AS) – and I don’t think this has to do with the EP. There is a movement towards integration. Saturn helps. it is quite different to other archetypal interactions. One can feel both acting in the same house life arena. Contradictory, the rebel within…In the seventh, quite interesting unfoldment of relationship dynamics: meeting someone (projecting on someone) that Motherly Love and then bum the wicked queen. Still learning to navigate those spaces…inner outer mother daughter wicked queen and more.

Faith
      Facilitator

Hey ladies :) Livvy, thanks for this link and Iratxe for your experience with interception in your own chart. Personally I don’t have any planets intercepted so I am very interested to hear from anyone who has personal experience, especially as it is a phenomenon that occurs only in the so-called ‘unequal’ houses systems and not in Whole Signs or Equal House. I look forward to reading other’s experiences… X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.