You may like...

Love and Sex Bonus Course

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Asli CeylanAsli Ceylan
      Participant

Hi Cristina,

Thank you for this beautiful course. I still try to understand all the dots.

Meanwhile, I was just wondering as in my chart Venus in Libra in the 2nd house and Mars is in Sagittarius in the 4th house. So as I understand, they don’t have aspects, right?
      So is that mean, relationships are not in my radar?

Bu also as my final dispositor Venus which is in Libra means that relationships are going to be very important. Venus in Libra tends to be concerned with partnership.

Can I learn your thoughts about it?

Love X
      Asli

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Asli,
      thank you for commenting on the bonus classes! I truly appreciate your feedback and interest. ♥

Yes, this is definitely one of those elements that need to be examined in accordance to what the rest of the horoscope says. In your case, I would say that, with your chart being set up this way, with significant Libra (four planets in the sign) and Venus herself as a final dispositor receiving at least one major aspect from Saturn (aspects from Saturn are one of the topics I touch upon in the last of the three videos), there is definitely an emphasis on relating, compromising and harmonizing as part of your growth.

Aspects between Venus and Mars, especially if they are dissonant, tend to have an explosive, intense quality about them, a proneness to acting out internal issues in the context of relationships in a forceful manner. Venus/Mars contacts are more about reconciling two quintessential aspects of relating, and, when present, tend to indicate attitudes towards relationships that might be very ambivalent, or conflicted. It’s a blend of energies that has a kind of urgency to it and that brings some basic aspects of human relationships into question — the drive to partner in the first place, the expression of sexuality, assertion.

A Venus/Saturn conjunction is more of an indicator of a need to successfully pair the Saturnine gifts of accountability, structure and understanding of boundaries with the harmonious qualities of Venus in Libra, so I would say there is less Martian urgency about such aspect, perhaps a lesser drive to seek a partner with whom to work on the Saturnine assignment, and more of a slow and deliberate process of developing your standards, values and self-worth.

The question I’d like to ask is: what about your experience? To what extent you feel driven to partner as in ‘actively pursuing a partner, either consciously or unconsciously, to work through internal conflicts’? Or is relating something you allow yourself to explore in a less hurried fashion which we would expect from a strong Venus/Saturn signature?

I hope I answered your question, but by all means feel free to keep asking! ♥

Asli CeylanAsli Ceylan
        Participant

Thank you Cristina.
        You explained it so well.
        So about your questions, for having a Venus and Saturn conjunction, I guess it makes sense at some point.
        Because I think that I want to be in a healthy relationship but not in a fast fashion way. These are right.
        But also not a traditional way. In my own rules maybe. Or in an unique way.
        I always thought I do not want be in a marriage that seems so boring or traditional. So these are not Saturn effect, right?
        I also attracted with strong Sagittarius partners. (Mars in Sag)
        I feel like that I have strong Venus-Neptune effects in my relationships and also Uranus. (Extraordinary romantic relationship person type)

AnhPAnhP
          Participant

Asli, thanks for asking this question.

Cristina, thank you for offering this bonus mini-course as part of the larger “Know Yourself” course which we are completing this week. I also appreciate you elaborating on the subject of love and relationships in response to Asli’s question.

I relate to what both of you mentioned in these posts. Like Asli, I also find that I have not been inspired by rushing into marriage and having children by a certain age just to comply with societal traditions. On the other hand, I believe in being in a long-lasting, “love” relationship in which both partners remain attracted to each other, through thick and thin, and stay committed to growing/developing together, by learning from each others’ strengths and weaknesses over time. The challenge is that it takes two to tango. If either partner veers off course and gives up on themselves or the other in the process of overcoming the challenges that being in a “loving” relationship requires learning from, then the game is over.

Asli, hope you’ll get to experience soon the “extraordinary romantic relationship” you dream of, which will help you blossom further in life. xx

Facilitator

Hi Anahit,

I’m curious about your chart placements given your comments above. If you don’t mind me asking, where are your Moon, Venus and Mars placed and what aspects do they form?

X Faith

Asli CeylanAsli Ceylan
          Participant

Merhaba Anahit,

Nice to hear that we are on the same page about our perspectives on relationships.

Thank you for your kindest wish and I really hope you to have your perfect relationship too.

Warmly,
          XX Asli

AnhPAnhP
          Participant

Çok teşekkür ederim, Asli! xx

Facilitator

Hey Asli,

Looking at your chart again the Neptune influence is clear in the conjunction to Mars – not only are you attracted to strong Sagittarian men, they must also be a little mystical for you to be truly interested, I am guessing! Neptune is also the ruler of the 7th House of course so the influnece comes in here too.

The Uranian energy is likely due to its proximity to your Moon, a wide conjunction at 9 degrees, as the Moon rules our emotional needs. This means more space, more freedom, more emotional detachment and accountability.

In my experience Saturn on Venus can make finding the right relationship difficult, but once it is found it will be true and long-lasting. Just be careful not to settle for anything but the right relationships (and you notice I do not say right person) or you will waste time going around and around the same path.

Pluto is of course also involved in your relationships, being in Venus and nicely sextile Neptune and Mars. Transformation through bonding with, or manifesting, that mystical masculine adventurer for sure!

Much love Asli dear…

X Faith

Asli CeylanAsli Ceylan
        Participant

Hey Faith,

That’s really true about Saturn on Venus. Actually I feel like there is a pattern. I find myself telling that why I find myself with the same situations and similar men. So I feel like I am going around and around the same path for the last couple of years. So I decided that if I, I can not change the pattern, I will try to change my point of view. Will see:)

For Uranus and Moon aspect, I have not looked at that way but that is correct
        about my perspective. Nice to see that approved by the planets.

So much love too dear Faith X
        Asli

So many great points brought up here, girls! Thank you.

So about your questions, for having a Venus and Saturn conjunction, I guess it makes sense at some point.
      Because I think that I want to be in a healthy relationship but not in a fast fashion way. These are right.
      But also not a traditional way. In my own rules maybe. Or in an unique way.

I definitely agree with Faith that this sounds like your loose Moon/Uranus conjunction speaking! Own rules, unique… These words definitely give off a strongly Uranian vibe, which the proximity of these two bodies seems to support.
      Too, I’d say that there is a self-preservation quality about Saturn, which can also express itself through keeping firm standards and boundaries in place (among other things). Basically, people who own their Saturn are not ones to settle! They know where they draw the line.
      And that Mars/Neptune conjunction does definitely exude a mystical, idealistic quality. So, one hand, there seems to be a very self-contained side to your attitude to romance, an unwillingness to rush into new relationships just for the heck of it, but there is a dreamy side of you that longs for an all-consuming union of body, mind and Soul that coexists with the more reality-based outlook. It’s an interesting mix for sure, and I obviously join Anahit and Faith in wishing you all the very best in search of a partner who both respects your boundaries and feeds your spirit.

Curious about Anahit’s placements, too! (I’m sorry, Anahit, I know you have talked about your chart in other threads and probably posted it, too — I just have a really, really, really bad memory! :DD : (((((((( )

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.