You may like...

Topic #80: I LOVE ASTROLOGY

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Since this is the official ‘last day’ of the forum, and Ms. Faith @admin will busy with family, for a while, over the holiday season. Just wanted to say what a real pleasure its been, discussing many different issues, with all of you. I have learned so much, and gained a lot of new insights. Thank you all, I greatly appreciate your participation. It means so much to me, Here’s Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas, & Happy New Year! :)

Faith
      Facilitator

Merry Christmas Melinda! I’ve so enjoyed having you all in the course and I’ll be back after the break for more discussion and learning on the forum in the new year :)

Hi Melinda @aquariusox and @faith @admin. Re comments on the “closing time” post several days ago, would also like to say how much I appreciate making new astro connections and how wonderfully resourceful and informative Faith’s course has been. Seasons Greetings to All and looking forward to 2016 :)

Anonymous

Year of the Fire Monkey begins on February 8th, 2016. An amusing & exciting year, for learning & advancement. The agile Monkey corresponds to the Western sign: Leo. We are coming out of a ‘negative’ year, and going into a ‘positive’ one. (Read:Optimistic) A very progressive time. As the Monkey is shrewd, inventive, and resourceful. America was born in the year of the Fire Monkey, 1776. The motto of this year should be “Don’t take No for an answer!”

Paraphrasing taken from “The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes”
      by Theodora Lau

Dione Carroll
      Participant

Yipeee!! I knew it! Thanks for this Melinda, yay 2016.

Thanks Faith and all for a fabulous course, I’ve been quiet the past few weeks but will definitely still be about checking out the forum.

Happy Solstice, Silly Season, Christmas, Full Moon, New Year, all that. X

Hi @Dione glad you’re still around. Best wishes to you too :)

Dione Carroll
      Participant

Thanks @esther, and also to you :)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.